My CTMH Creations

Friday, September 30, 2011

Dreamin'

I created these layouts at my weekend crop, this past weekend....using the Dreamin' kit.  I made 4 - 2 page layouts and a bunch of cards.  It felt pretty darn good to end up with only a few pieces of scraps left over, from the kit.

I used the 'Art Philosophy' Cricut Cartridge to create the Maple leaves.  The circles pattern is the zip strip from one of the B&T papers...too cute!  The 2008 is stamped using the 'Bohemian Alphabet' (E1019).







 This is the featured Dreamin' Workshop-On-The-Go layout.  It comes with the Shimmer brads and the new Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel....which I love, love, LOVE!
The semi-circle patter on the lower half of both pages, was supposed to be made with a stamp (included in the WOG kit) but I used the Kraft Color Ready Borders....now on CLEARANCE!
 All the leaf and flower embellishments on the cards were made using the 'Art Philosophy' Cricut Cartridge.



A big thanks to Susan Williams, a fellow CTMH consultant, who designed this Dreamin' workshop.


 I used some of my left over "Felicity Collection" kit for this layout and the card.  The buttons are the Canvas Badge Buttons (Z1397).  And one of the Filigree Charms (Z1269).  The 'Thank You' title on the card was cut/stamped using the 'Art Philosophy' Cricut Cartridge collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment