My CTMH Creations

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Five For Free in February!

Check out the February CTMH campaign.  For every Studio J 5-pack that you purchase during the month of February, you'll get an additional 5-pack for FREE!  And remember...a 5-pack consist of 5 double page layouts.  So that is 20 pages + page protectors and FREE shipping/handling for just $55 + tax.  It would make a wonderful gift for that non-scrapbooker in your life!!!  I don't know about you, but even if I had the time (and I don't) I'd be hard pressed to crank out 20 paper scrapbook pages for just $55...and don't get me started on how long that would take me!  Studio J is so quick and easy...you'll pull together those 20 pages in a snap! 
You can pick up your 5 pack on my website, HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment