My CTMH Creations

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chantilly Card Workshop...next Saturday!

Just over a week to go...

Join me for my 'Chantilly' card workshop next Saturday, Feb 23rd.
We'll be at the Courtyard Marriott - Louisville East (Blairwood Rd)
10am - 1pm
You'll make 5 cards and 1 double page layout (12x12") for just $15!

Then stay and crop til midnight for just $10 more....

OR if a workshop isn't your thing...join us for the All-Day crop (9am - midnight) for just $25...
($15 after 3pm).

RSVP's are a must...email me kysprau@hotmail.com!

Check out some of the cards that we'll be making...

I took this picture on a piece of the new black 'Glitter Paper', and didn't realize that it would blend in w/ the strip, of the same paper, that I used on the card.  Duh! 

 
The sentiment stamp, that I used on both cards, is 'Frame Flair'.  I have to say...I am lovin' this stamp.  No doubt ... this puppy will see a LOT of use.
D-size My Acrylix stamp (6x6" carrier sheet)
Four (4) images - can be cut using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

Chantilly - Card Workshop On the Go




No comments:

Post a Comment