My CTMH Creations

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 'For Always' Workshop


My 'For Always' workshop is next Saturday...and there are still seats available!  Check out the GREAT cards and layout we'll be making....all for just $15!

 
 




I haven't attached the embellishment to this, yet...I was running out of time and wanted to get it posted so you all could take a look at it ahead of time.  Trust me...they'll be fabulous! *wink*


 
The workshop includes 5 cards and 1 double page (12x12") layout for $15!
 
AND
if you're in the mood for some serious scrapbooking/stamping time...join us for the weekend crop.  Crop starts 9am on Friday and ends at 5pm on Sunday.  $60/weekend or $25/day ($15 after 3pm).
 
RSVP's are a must...email me to reserve your seat - kysprau@hotmail.com
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment