My CTMH Creations

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Life gets in the way...

For those of you that were supposed to attend the July 'Mix-N-Match' crop & workshop this past Saturday...you already know that I had to cancel at the last minute.
My husband and I have had a rough 4 month...between the two of us, we've lost our three remaining Grandparents.  My Grandmother (Blanche) passed away March 20th at 98 years old, Ryan's Grandfather (Mike) on April 4th ...and then his Grandmother (Mick) this past Wed (July 10th).  It's been a whole new level of 'crazy' at our house this past week....a whirl wind road trip to Iowa for the funeral service and now back for a few days before we leave for our Maine vacation.

I guess I work well under pressure...because in the midst of it all, i whipped together this display tray for Ryan's Mom (in memory of Mick).  I didn't have time to come up with my own creation, so I 'scraplifted' the decorated tray on pg 28 of the CTMH Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.



So, I am so sorry about canceling the crop on such short notice....
We are on track to have a FABULOUS weekend crop in August (23-25th)...join us then, and I promise to make it up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment