My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July All-Day Crop

I've thrown together a last minute July crop....if you can join us, please email me (midwestscramper@hotmail.com) ASAP!  I have 4 seats left.

We'll be cropping at the Hampton Inn & Suites (4100 Hampton Lake Way) Louisville - East
Crop Time: 9am - midnight
Cost: $25

If you can't stay and crop that day...please feel free to stop by and pick up one of the Annual Inspirations (replaced the Idea Book).
The new Annual Inspirations is good from Aug 2014 - July 2015.  And, I'll have many of the new paper lines in stock for you to ooh & aah over!!!


And don't forget...this is the last month to get your hands on the paper collections from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.  They'll retire on July 31st!











If you want any of these darling paper packs, email me (midwestscramper@hotmail.com) - I have most in my 'store' and can save you the shipping fees.  Or you can order from my website 24/7 HERE!

Thanks...and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment