My CTMH Creations

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sparkle & Shine cards

We had a fabulous crop this weekend!  There is nothing better than spending some down time with a group of wonderful women...laughin' & scrappin'.  I wish I could say I got everything done that I had planned, for the weekend.  I think I had a record low on the productivity scale....BUT I still had a great time.  It's hard to be disappointed when you come home and your cheeks hurt from 48 hours of laughing!

I did, however, get a chance to work with some of the new products from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide.  I made the Season's Tweeting Gift Bag kit
And because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the stamp set that came with the kit....I threw together a couple of cards.

How CUTE is this owl?!?  And that Ruby Chevron ribbon...




Products used:

Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet - X7176B

Sparkle & Shine Assortment- Z1860

Sparkle & Shine Dimensional Elements - X7176C



Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape (3-pack) - Z1907

Ruby Chevron Ribbon - Z1846

Slate Twist Ties (20/pack - 7" each) - Z1864



1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are GREAT! That Owl one is extra cute...may have to lift it!

    ReplyDelete