My CTMH Creations

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland...oldie but a goodie!  You know how you have those left over pieces of paper, from a paper packet or kit, that you just can't bring yourself to toss?  The ones that you love so much ... the ones you tell  yourself you'll use again at some point.  Well, today I did it...I made a goal for myself ...break out that Winter Wonderland packet and USE IT ALREADY!  And I did...yeah, me!

I made this cute little 'count down to Christmas' frame for my nieces...whom I can't wait to see in a couple of weeks, at Thanksgiving!!!!




 
I even made a couple of Christmas cards...and I STILL have more paper to use.  I am bound and determined to use every last scrap....Pinterest scraplifting, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment