My CTMH Creations

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sparkle & Shine cards

A couple of cards that I made, yesterday, at my November All-Day crop...forgot to add these two cuties to last night's post.  Both were made w/ the Sparkle & Shine paper line....which, by the way, is only available for another 45 days (while supplies last).

Not crazy about this one w/ the branch...you win some, you lose some...
 
But, then this little guy just kind of came to me....a couple of scraps, one stamp and it's just darling.  Plus, it would be a good one to mass produce!  You know what I mean?  There just aren't enough hours in the day for all of our Christmas cards to be works of art.  Plus, most of them are going to hit the garbage or (with any luck) the recycling bin in a few weeks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment