My CTMH Creations

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bling Pumpkin

I saw a pumpkin (on Pinterest, of course!) that had these swirl patterns made out of cloves...and I thought "Hmm...that looks a lot like the CTMH Black Flourishes".  So without further ado...introducing my newest, scraplifted, brain child...




On the top, I hot glued two 'rows' (accordion folded) of the Black Tulle Ribbon (Z1798).  I thought it would lay a little flatter...when I first stepped back and looked at it, I couldn't help but think that it looked a lot like the top of Bert's, from Sesame Street, head.  BUT it's grown on me (no pun intended) and I like it!!

I also tried the white pumpkin in a stocking (as seen on Pinterest) ...my pictures were too dark.  I'll take more tomorrow and show you that one, as well.  Very cute idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment