My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Terrific Two Tone...


Another great tutorial aired on My Craft Channel yesterday...“Terrific Two-Tone” features base and shade stamping for a terrific two-tone look!
In this tutorial they are using one of CTMH's 6 (SIX) new colors...SLATE!  I would have never thought that I'd be excited over a grey (color), but this new Slate color really is fab-u-lous!  If you haven't seen it yet, I encourage you to check out my earlier post 'One Fine Day'.




More about the tutorial...the stamp set they are using is called 'Love Blooms' (C1511) and it is as cute in person as it appears in the video.  I received this stamp in my 'gear' at the annual CTMH's consultant convention a couple of months ago and it was love at first sight!  Just when I thought I didn't need another flower stamp...they go and show me this one.  It's a keeper...I have used it countless times since Convention and I know I'll continue to use it over and over again.





This C-size stamp has 11 images - $13.95 (C1511)
If you'd like to purchase this stamp email me at kysprau@hotmail.com or shop my website 24/7 HERE!


Don't forget to check out the next installment of 'Clearly the Best' ... next Tuesday, Oct 2nd, at www.mycraftchannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment