My CTMH Creations

Sunday, January 6, 2013

6 days and counting...


Just six more days until my open house!
Here is a layout and a couple more cards that we'll be working on...

 La Belle Vie layout (please forgive the awful shadows in my pictures.  I swear ladies...I will get better at taking pictures...one of these days!!)



Here is a card that I made from the scraps of the La Belle Vie packet.


Here is a card that we'll be making at the Open House...scraplifted from Pinterest...but so, so cute!

Join us……
Close To My Heart
Open House
Saturday, January 12, 2013
9 am – 7pm
Kick off your New Year at our annual open house!
 You’ll enjoy some incredible …
·        Make-N-Takes
·        Layout Ideas
·        Goodie bags
·        Prizes & Incentives

We’ll also have the brand new
2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book & product samples


No comments:

Post a Comment