My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Avonlea Workshop...Weekend Crop!

There is still room for you to come and join us for the 'Avonlea' workshop this Saturday!!! 
Check out the great cards that we'll be making...




 
 
 
The workshop is just $15 - we'll make 5 cards and 1 double page (12x12") layout.
Location: Courtyard Marriott - Louisville East (Blairwood Rd)
Time: 10am - 1pm
RSVP is required.
 
We still have room for the weekend crop, too! 
Weekend rate is $60 or $25/day or $15/day after 3pm
Location: Courtyard Marriott - Louisville East (Blairwood Rd)
Friday, Jan 25 (9am) - Sunday, Jan 27 (5pm)
 
Please email me at kysprau@hotmail.com to reserve your seat!
 
 
And since I was working w/ such a great paper kit....I made this Valentine's card, for my husband...Pinterest inspired, of course!


(card inside)





No comments:

Post a Comment