My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just 3 more days...



How cute are these little treat bags!?!  Just a little something from me to you for attending my Open House...which if you haven't heard is in 3 SHORT DAYS!  Yippee! 

So excited and yet starting to panic...
We've cut dozens of layouts and dozens of cards and dozens of all kinds of gift bags & card holders....yet still I keep second guessing myself. Do I have enough??  I just need to take a deep breath...it will all work out!
Well, I hope to see you at the Open House.  We'll be at the Courtyard Marriott - Louisville East (Blairwood Rd) from 9am until 7pm.  I have the brand NEW Spring/Summer Idea book for everyone that attends..AND if that darn FedEx driver gets here in time...I'll have the new paper lines (+ a few other goodies) to show you, too.

Just three more days....ugh!  my stomach hurts again.  I need to stop doing this to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment