My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Specials w/ CTMH...

April Specials and $226 in products for $49!

1. Sign Up and Celebrate: April is the month to sign up as a new consultant with Close To My Heart. When you do, you get The April, May, June and July Stamp of the Month sets FREE with your kit. Each stamp set is valued at $17.95, which means that the 4 together are worth $71.80.


You qualify for this special whether you choose the Essentials Kit ($49, valued at $155) of the Master Kit ($99, valued at $335).  In fact, if you were to sign up with the Essentials Kit, you would spend $49 to sign up and receive over $226 in products with this special. If you were to sign up with the Master Kit, your $99 would get you over $406. To sign up, just go here and it's easy as can be! Once you sign up, I will be notified and will contact you to help you get your business started.

For your convenience, here are the photos and lists of contents in both the Essentials and Master Kits.

Essentials Kit: $49 ($155 in retail value): Includes a Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Books (qty. 3), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5), Customer Order Forms (qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches, Spring/Summer 2013 B&T Sampler, Petite Perks Critter Expressions Incentive Stamp Set, Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements, Workshops on the Go Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit, Reflections Scrapbook Program, Originals Card Confidence Program, Buttercup Exclusive Inks Pad, Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Pad, Spinner, My Acrylix Wheel of Life Stamp Set, My Acrylix For a Friend Stamp Set, 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block.

------------

Master Kit: $99 ($335 in retail value): Includes Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Books (qty. 10), 5 Studio J Layouts (redeem within 3 months), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25), Customer Order Forms (qty. 25), Spring/Summer 2013 Gathering Postcards, Close To My Heart Color Swatches, Spring/Summer 2013 B&T Duos Sampler , Petite Perks Critter Expressions Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5), My Creations 6" x 6" Canvas Display, Spinner, Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements, Workshops on the Go Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit, My Creations Star, Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Reflections Scrapbook Program, Originals Card Confidence Program, Cello Bags, My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber, My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner Bonding Memories Glue, Sponge, Liquid Glass, Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors, Buttercup Exclusive Inks Pad, Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Pad, My Acrylix Glamour Uppercase Stamp Set, My Acrylix Wheel of Life Stamp Set, My Acrylix For a Friend Stamp Set, 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block, 3" x 3" My Acrylix Block.



No comments:

Post a Comment