My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

EXTRA Workshop Kits...FOR SALE!

I have a few page & card kits left over from my monthly workshops...that are now for sale.  If you see anything you like, please email me at kysprau@hotmail.com and I'll set it aside for you.
If you live outside the louisville area...shipping is $4.95...and I accept PayPal.

****1****
 'Avonlea' workshop - 4 cards + 1 double page (12x12") layout + full-color assembly instructions.  There are embellishments included in this layout...just not shown in this pic.  I'll try and get a new pic up soon!
Just $12!


(embellishments not shown)




 
 
****2****
 'Chantilly' workshop - 1 card + 1 double page (12x12") layout + full-color assembly instructions.
 
Just $7


 


 
****3****
 'Dakota' layout - 1 double page layout (12x12") - full-color assembly instructions.
 
JUST $5!

 
 
****4****
 'La Belle Vie' layout - 1 double page layout (12x12") + full-color assembly instructions.
 
JUST $5!
 

 
****5****
 'For Always' workshop - 5 cards + 1 double page (12x12") layout + full-color assembly instructions.
All for just $15!
 




 
I have limited quantities, for each set, ....please email me at kysprau@hotmail.com if you'd like to purchase any of them.


 
 
 
 
 


 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment