My CTMH Creations

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scroll Workshop Announcement!

Please join me for my 'Scroll' Workshop - Saturday, April 27th (4-7pm).
A PERFECT Mother's Day gift....

This is a 'family' themed project that requires 7 photos; 3 - 4x6" horizontal; 4 - 4x4" photos
Workshop - $15 (bring your own adhesive)
Photo Option - $5 - I will clean, size and print (on high quality photo paper) your photos and have them ready and waiting for you.

So sorry about the late workshop time...I am running the Derby City 1/2 marathon that morning and will need time to recover :-)
BUT...this does give you all a perfect girl's nite opportunity....grab a friend (or two or three...) attend my workshop and then treat yourself to a little girls night out dinner!  Doesn't that sound lovely!?!

If possible...I'd like a head count by Thursday, April 18th...I have to order the scrolls and allow for delivery time.  If you would like to attend...please email me at kysprau@hotmail.com.


This is a picture of the scroll... unrolled, as it would be displayed....





No comments:

Post a Comment