My CTMH Creations

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April...please bring some sunshine!


I don't know about you...but I am really hoping that April brings some sunshine and warmer weather.  It's been unseasonably cool around here and I am sick of being cold. I'd sure like to get outside without gloves and a stocking cap! 
I think CTMH is wishing for some sunshine too....take a look at the April SOTM 
'My Sunshine' - D-size My Acrylix stamp set (6x6" carrier sheet)
SIX (6) of the eight images work with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
 
 
Here is a little card I made :
 
 
* Claire Paper - matted w/ Outdoor Denim cardstock
*Bakers's Twine - Harvest Assortment
* Kraft cardstock as the base
Aren't these adorable!?! - 12 in a pack for just $3.95. (Z1815)
 
You can get your very own 'My Sunshine' stamp of the month for just $5, when you place a min order of $50 (before tax/ship).  If you'd like to place an order...contact me kysprau@hotmail.com or shop my website 24/7 (www.closetomyheart.com/sherrisprau).  
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment