My CTMH Creations

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get Artbooking for 1/2 PRICE!

Can't wait to get your hands on the CTMH's new Cricut ARTBOOKING bundle???

Join my team and I'll give you the new Artbooking bundle for 1/2 price!


New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49 (approx retail value $155)


...or the Master Kit for just $99 (approx retail value $335)

For those of you looking to build a business:
$300 quarterly minimums.
22% commissions
Free - Online Business Address (OBA) website
Free - Training Academy
Incentive trips
Hostess Rewards
Select Product Credit and much, much more!

For those of you who want to be a 'hobbyist':
Same as above, BUT if you do not make the quarterly minimum, you move to Junior Consultant ($100 quarterly min, 10% commission).  If you don't make the Junior Consultant min, you drop off the consultant list...NO PENALTIES!!!  But you walk away w/ a great bundle of product for just $49...you can't beat that!

HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN???
Sign up HERE!  As soon as I get confirmation that you've joined my team...I'll send you a PayPal invoice for your 1/2 PRICE Artbooking bundle.  When that has been paid, I'll mail your bundle (USPS-Priority Mail) that very day!  Just think, in two days you could be playing with the best CTMH Cricut cartridge yet!  
.


No comments:

Post a Comment