My CTMH Creations

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Today's crop...

For all of my Louisville peeps....if you didn't attend today's Southwest Scrapbooking Extravaganza, you missed out on a TON (and I mean, A TON) of door prizes.  My goodness...I couldn't believe the prizes these ladies were winning!  Tickets to Dollywood, Holiday World, Cincinnati Reds, food gift certificates, scrap-n-stamp products...one woman even won a $60 ink bundle from some online company. Crazy!  They had so many door prizes that they were walking away w/ 4-5 a piece!  AND aside from the door prizes...the space was plentiful and the food was good.  They host these crops (fundraisers) 1-2 times a year...make sure you sign up for the next one!

My booth was busy, all day, which is a serious PLUS...
But, I did manage to get a few things done.  I made a couple more layouts w/ the new Laughing Lola paper and then hammered out a few cards w/ the scraps. 

Your thoughts.???  I can't decide if I like the "Happy Birthday" with the 'frosting' (liquid applique) or plain. 



 
 
 
And a little reminder....I'll be a vendor at the 'Cropettes' FREE crop, Sat, Sep 7th!  Many of these ladies attended today's crop.  I can't promise that the door prizes will be as plentiful...BUT a little birdie tells me that they all have the same contacts.  *wink*  *wink*
 
If you'd like to attend...please contact Dee Dickman - dee20004@yahoo.com or 502-640-8447
Location: Emmanuel Assembly of God - 5701 Johnsontown Rd - Louisville, KY


No comments:

Post a Comment