My CTMH Creations

Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Frosted paper...and Artbooking!

I just love this FROSTED paper line...I can see myself going through quite a few packs of it over the next 6 months that it's available.  Actually...I should probably start stock piling it b/c I can see this gorgeous line selling out before it retires in January!

 
I used Artbooking to cut the geometric shape background...but Artiste to cut the circular shapes
 
 
Don't look at my poorly stamped "Lovely"....not sure what I was thinking, but I adhered that chunky black button and then when I tried to stamp the "Lovely" sentiment, my block hit the button.  I had to reach under the page and push the paper up to meet the stamp/block....hence the smudge look.  I am obviously not a perfectionist...
 
 
 
I put these two cards together w/ some of the scraps from the layout ...also used two of the 'Minis' stamps...cute as can be and just $2.95!
 
These are two of the five cards that we'll be making in my workshop, Sat Aug 24th. 
There are still seats available if you're interested....email me midwestscramper@hotmail.com.
Workshop is from 10 am til Noon. 
 Just $15 and you'll get to take 1 of the stamps home with you and call it your very own.







No comments:

Post a Comment