My CTMH Creations

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Been a while...

So my kiddos started school last Wednesday (well the two older ones)...and you'd think that life would calm down around here, but it's been even crazier! 

I bring it on myself, of course....we are all trying to get back into the swing of 'school structure' and I sign up for a online class (How to host FB parties).  I haven't had the time to really focus on the class...so I am drowning.  Officially, two days behind...and what did I do, today???  Made a couple of treat boxes for my daughter's teacher, of course!  I think that I am so overwhelmed by this class and the 'homework' due each day....that I just wanted to spend a little time being creative instead of spinning my wheels.

On a positive note...I am SUPER excited for college football to start this weekend!  I am not really a UofL fan, but my daughter's teacher is...so I whipped this up for her.  I cut the box w/ Artiste, letters w/ Art Philosophy and the footballs w/ the new Artbooking.  A little baker's twine, twist ties and bling...it's pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself!

 
And I needed a little 'thank you' gift for another teacher...this literally took me about 10 minutes to put together.  Cut using Artiste...filled w/ candy and tied shut with a bit of baker's twine.  Easy Peasy! 



 
Keep checking back with me...I'll be posting September specials this weekend.  You won't want to miss it...a FABULOUS triple stamp set to celebrate National Stamping Month.  YES...you read that correctly...THREE stamps...all for just $10!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment