My CTMH Creations

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Let's get back to school....


My kiddos go back to school, in just under a week....and I feel just like the 'prancing Dad' in this Staples commercial.




I LOVE my kids...BUT in this house...it is time for Summer to be over!!  I am sure you know what I mean....they argue with each other incessantly, the neighborhood kids are all sick of each other, their bored with going to the pool and they just want to sit around playing on their electronic devices.  Ugh!  I am over it...


I knew that I wanted to make another layout using the beautiful new Frosted paper pack.  As I was trying to decide what other color I wanted to use, I stumbled across the Ruby Mini Medley accents that were given to me at the CTMH Convention in June.  I took one look at those cute little clothes pins and knew what I wanted to do...being in my 'back to school' mode and all...






The ruby colored border (left page) and the 'First Day' sentiment (right page) was cut with Artbooking.

Embellishments Used:

  • Milepost Shapes - Z1464 (currently in the clearance section, of my website, for $1.)
  • Burlap Ribbon - Z1760
  • Mocha Opaques - Z1333
  • Wood button assortment (which is now retired)
  • Dimensional Elements - Stars - Z1680
  • Baker's Twine - Neutral - Z1701
  • Dimensional Elements - red/white/cocoa arrows & circle were left over from my Canvas Art WOTG kit.


Back-to-school card...stamp is from the Scholastic WOTG kit (retired).

I hope you like my little creations...six days and counting...who knows what else I'll come up with!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment