My CTMH Creations

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bring on September...National Stamping Month!

Close to My Heart has a CRAZY special this month...

CTMH is calling it their 'National Stamping Month special', but I am calling it "EVEN STEVEN, SEPTEMBER"!!!

Purchase $50 worth of CTMH product:

Add $10 - 'You Are My Happy' trio stamp set ......Retail Value $47.90
Add $5 - September Stamp of the Month.............Retail Value $17.95
$65 (before tax/ship)..........................................................$65.85


YOU BREAK EVEN!

See all the detail...below

Get an exclusive 'You Are My Happy' TRIO (as in 3!) stamp sets ... in celebration of National Stamping Month.  During the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more, you qualify for this whimsical stamp set trio for only $10. You'll love the alphabet, the light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images (retail value of $47.90).


 
Here is a little something that I made with the stamp...how cute is that hedgehog?
 
 
 
 


 
AND don't forget about the new September Stamp of the Month (SOTM) "Poster Tidings"...yours for just $5 (w/ a min $50 qualifying purchase).


The September Stamp of the Month is so versatile! Use the Poster Tidings images as a block stamp, or mix and match its sentiments in the trendy subway style to make adorable cards and layouts.




Email me midwestscramper@hotmail.com or shop my website 24/7 www.closetomyheart.com/sherrisprau

No comments:

Post a Comment