My CTMH Creations

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Even more Base & Bling

Parker is attending his first, non-family, birthday party this afternoon...and to say that he is SUPER excited, would be an understatement!  The party is for a little girl (Rivka) from his Pre-K class.  I made her a head band & ring from the new CTMH Base & Bling line...and then decorated this skirt purse that I found at Walmart earlier in the week.  I hope she likes them!






The "R" was cut with CTMH's Art Philosophy.

Here are some of the products that I used to make these items:


Check out the entire Base & Bling collection on my website, HERE!


Express yourself with your very own wearable crafting projects! With the Base & Bling line and Sarita textiles, you have just the right ingredients for showing off your creativity. Watch and learn for yourself how to craft and adhere flowers from the Base & Bling fabric necklace kit to complete your own beautifully embellished necklace!


 

Z1905 - $14.95












No comments:

Post a Comment