My CTMH Creations

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Base & Bling

One of the hottest items in our newest Idea Book!  I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical at first but then we actually made the necklace kit at the consultant Convention (this past June).  First of all...it was super easy to put together.  Secondly...I get tons of compliments every time I wear it.  I mean TONS...which, of course, gives me an opportunity to say that I made it (*blush, blush*)!  LOL!  Which is kind of cheating, because I didn't actually design it....but they don't know that, right?  I did make it w/ my own two hands...I just happen to be able to read & follow directions....

Take a few minutes and watch this video...



You might also want to go to Pinterest and search for 'CTMH Base & Bling'...lots of cool creations out there.


Check out all the great choices HERE!

If your interested in ordering any of the items from the Base & Bling collection...email me (midwestscramper@hotmail.com)...during the month of September, I'll pay your SHIPPING!



No comments:

Post a Comment