My CTMH Creations

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Clearance! Clearance! Clearance!

I absolutely LOVE it when CTMH adds new items to the 'While Supplies Last' section of my website!  I noticed a bunch of additions this morning, and have already placed an order.  You know...because I NEED more scrapbooking supplies!  They're so cheap, it'd almost be a sin not to buy them, right?

 
 
I think my favorites are the 2" Scallop Punch ...for just $5!  What???  This retailed for $14.95.  I LOVE my scallop punch!  Snatch it up, NOW!, because it will gone before you know it.

And the Spellbound Paper for just $2.20!  This paper packet was ONLY available as part of a Workshop-On-The-Go kit (Autumn/Winter Idea Book 2013).  It was something that I didn't get for myself, back then, but now at just $2.20 for 18 sheets of cardstock weight CTMH paper....I probably ordered way more than I need! 

Check out all the 'While Supplies Last' items HERE -  I would suggest grabbing a friend or two - go in on an order together...the shipping can be kind of brutal!

No comments:

Post a Comment