My CTMH Creations

Monday, September 16, 2013

More Base & Bling!

I am having so much fun w/ the new Base & Bling!  I'll be honest...my first thought, when I saw this in the new Idea Book, was Ugh!  Really?  But I have to tell you, it's been  pretty dang cool.  My wheels are turning...I am thinking Halloween themed necklace, Christmas/Holiday themed necklace....which, by the way, is SO NOT ME!  Am I am showing my age?

Maybe I'll set a new trend...screw the holiday vest & sweaters...everyone will be wearing Base & Bling!  I am sure that it will embarrass the heck out of my teenage daughters...which just might be even more of a reason to do it!  I'd say that I'll post picture of their eye rolling, but they won't even look at the camera for me anymore....ingrates!  I just keep telling myself that one day they'll thank me.....



No comments:

Post a Comment