My CTMH Creations

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chantilly Textiles...

I've been wanting to use the Chantilly textiles to make a utility apron...for a long, long time now.  Me, the gal who does very little sewing.  But, it kept nagging at me...how cute those colors would be together, maybe a rolled fabric flower and some bling.  Always have to add the bling.  I am actually REALLY tickled that I did it.  I sewed something!  And it fits, it ties, the lines are straight (for the most part!)... I am pretty damn happy with myself.  Is it sad that this little utility apron makes me so proud?!?

Anyhoo...I still can't decide if I am going to add some flowers and bling.  I am kind of diggin' the basic look, but who knows what tomorrow (or the next day) will bring.
Product# Z1826
I added the Hollyhock Zipper Ribbon just below the tie...how cute is that ????

Product# Z1819

After all my back patting (to myself)...I must give credit where credit is due.  I followed this easy utility apron tutorial HERE!

Email me or post to my FB...if you have any questions:
www.facebook.com/midwestscramper
midwestscramper@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment